Sunday, October 7, 2007

First Post



This is my first upload and also the first card I’ve made using this set. When I saw this set in the catalog I just had to have it. I think everyone should “Dare to be Fabulous”. It has taken me some time to be brave enough to put something on my blog. I have seen many cards made using this set and finally got inspired enough to put this one out there. I want to thank all the bloggers for their inspirations; if not for them I’m not sure that I would be attempting to do this.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers
Paper: Whisper White, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, and Rebecca DP
Ink: Cameo Coral and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stickles, ¼” Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Rhinestone Brad, Ticket corner punch, Tag corner punch and dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are Fabulous!

Your friends and I have been waiting a long time to see your work online....

We look forward to seing a lot more of your work (online).

By doing so you will "Inspire" others to be Fabulous too!