Thursday, November 29, 2007

More Countdown to Christmas Clipboards



After I made the clipboard for my friend to donate to her daughter's ballet fundraiser I had several people at work ask if I would make them to sell. I can't tell you how many I've made. They are easy to make they just take time because you have to let both the acrylic paint and mod podge dry overnight before you can add all the other elements. Since I got several orders for them and I wanted to make them all slightly different it has taken me several days to complete them. I like how they are turning out and the extra money is nice too.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Going Gray, Lavender Lace, Background Paper; Other: dimensional die-cuts (Wal-Mart), various snowflake stickers, assorted ribbon, words and numbers computer generated, clipboard from Wal-Mart, magnets, metal washers, acrylic paint, mod podge, tag punches, rhinestone brads

No comments: