Thursday, December 6, 2007

More Clipboards




Here are a couple more of the clipboard countdown to Christmas calendars I made for people at work. I'm not getting very many Christmas cards completed lately since it seems I've only been working on these clipboards. I'll have to get the cards in the mail soon and then I'll have to begin planning my daughter-in-law's baby shower. For some reason her family isn't able to get things together so it falls to me (again). Oh well, that's just how it goes sometimes.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Garden Green, Handsome Hunter, Background Paper; Other: dimensional die-cuts (Wal-Mart), assorted ribbon, words and numbers computer generated, clipboard from Wal-Mart, magnets, metal washers, acrylic paint, mod podge, tag punches, corner rounder punch, rhinestone brads

No comments: