Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mass Production - Season of Joy









I know, I know, I don't like to make cards in mass production, but I've run out of time and I have no choice. Besides I changed up the colors and made either 2 or 4 of each. I do like how they turned out and now I'm done. Maybe next year I'll start making Christmas cards before December!

Supplies Used: Stamps: Season of Joy; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, River Rock, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Going Grey, Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Glorious Green, DCWV Glitter Pack and various background papers; Ink: Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy; Other: Snowflake Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brads, various ribbons, dimensionals.

No comments: