Thursday, January 22, 2009

European Cafe


I'm trying to get things together to send my daughter a package for Valentine's Day and her birthday. She really likes to go to Starbucks and I wanted to send her a gift card but I wanted to send it in a fun way. I created a pocket on the inside to hold the gift card. This reminds me of the sidewalk cafes in Europe. It is great to sit and enjoy a latte or cappuccino and watch the people go by. I look forward to the day when my husband and I can go back to Europe.

Supplies Used: Paper: Naturals White, Chocolate Chip, Burgundy, DCWV background paper; Stamps: Pun Fun; Ink: Basic Brown, Burgundy, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Versa Mark; Other: On Board Essentials, Burgundy Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Tag Corner Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Eyelets, Chocolate Chip Twill, Dimensionals

No comments: