Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grandson's 1st Birthday



My grandson's 1st birthday is Friday and I've been trying to get things ready. I've had his gifts for about a week now and I've been trying to decide on what to do for a card. I really wanted to do something that coordinated with the invitations and I didn't want anything to babyish. I don't own any large number stamps so I just sketched out the number one and cut it out with paper snips. It was easier than I thought it would be and it turned out great.

Supplies Used: Paper: Naturals White, Real Red, Night of Navy, More Mustard, DCWV Background Papers; Stamps: Pun Fun, Cheery Chat; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Real Red, Ballet Blue, So Saffron; Other: Star Punches, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Yellow Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: