Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sweet Stems



This is another card I created for one of my co-workers February birthdays. I used a glitter pen to highlight all of the stems on the Raspberry Tart DSP. It didn't show up very well but it just adds a subtle glittery effect. If you click on the image you can see the glitter and just how it adds some subtle texture. This card came together very quickly. I have been trying to not hoard my background papers and use them as much as possible on the cards I create. It is getting easier.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Raspberry Tart DSP; Stamps: Sweet Stems; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Old Olive; Other: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Mat Pack, MS Ribbon, Glitter Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: