Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Manager's Birthday



I tend to make all of the cards for most of the occasions for the people in my department at work. Most of the cards are for birthdays. The manager in our department always signs the cards upside down (not sure why) so I was asked to create his birthday card upside down. However, since there is so much thought and creativity put into each card I just couldn't bring myself to make the card totally upside down. This card opens from left to right so that it appears to be right side up but, if placed to open from right to left the images are upside down. Actually this layout for the card looks correct either way.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Always Artichoke, Background Paper (unknown); Ink: Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue; Stamps: Curly Label Punch Bundle; Other: Star Punch; 1 1/4" , 1" and 1/4" Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Buttons, Linen Thread

No comments: