Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bunny Friends Step Card



My sisters were here and we had an afternoon of stamping. My youngest sister saw a "step" card and wanted to know how they were made. Needless to say I had to make her an Easter "step" card. I love this Penny Black stamp called Bunny Friends and I thought it would make a great step card. I found inspiration from other cards I had seen and I love how this card turned out.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Pixie Pink, Rose Red and Barely Banana; Ink: Palette Noir Black, SU Basic Brown, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Bashful and various markers; Stamps: SU's Lovely as a Tree and Penny Black's Bunny Friends; Other: Various Flower Punches, liquid applique, brads, sponges, dotted ribbon.