Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Card for Husband's Co-worker



My husband asked me to make a card for a co-worker of his. He wanted something that was on the funny side. He says she seems to complain about everything and I suggested the "kwitcherbitchin" stamp and he thought it suited her. My husband is a network administrator and so the computer was the perfect stamp to use. I wanted the card to be fun and colorful since it was kind of a sassy card and I think its definitely colorful.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence, KI Memories DSP; Ink: Palette Noir Black, Bordering Blue, Tempting Turquoise, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Summer Sun; Stamps: Computer Quips, Kwitcherbitchin from River City Rubberworks; Other: Dimensionals, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Tempting Turquoise and Orchid Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: