Friday, June 5, 2009

Origami Shirt and Tie



I usually make all the birthday cards for everyone in my department and one of my co-workers will be celebrating his 25th birthday soon. This card is so appropriate for this young man he wears a tie almost everyday even though we have casual dress. You can find directions on the internet for creating an origami shirt and tie. This card came together quickly and I think he'll really like it. There are actually 4 of us that have birthdays in June and my department at work. My birthday was on the 1st and they had a nice birthday lunch for me and even got me a cannoli cake. It was so delicious but it is one of those cakes that you only have for special occasions since its so rich. It was definitely worth all the calories!

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pool Party DSP; Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Argyle, Rhinestone Brad

No comments: