Monday, July 6, 2009

Kind Thanks



I needed to make a thank you card for my husband's aunt and uncle who hosted the family reunion at their home last weekend. We had a nice time and it was good to see so many different generations gather together. I really wanted to make something clean and simple and the monochromatic look always seems clean and simple to me. The hardest part of this card was picking the colors I wanted to use. I had originally intended to use pink pirouette but it just didn't come together for me the way I had envisioned it. I'll have to try again maybe using a different stamp set.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Regal Rose DSP; Ink: Regal Rose, Versa Mark; Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts; Other: Circle Punch (1" and 1 1/4"), Dew Drops, Sakura Glitter Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: