Friday, July 17, 2009

Monochromatic Sympathy Card




My daughter-in-law called me yesterday and told me that her Great Aunt Pat had passed away. This card will be going to my daughter-in-law's grandparents. It was her grandmother's sister that passed away. Sympathy cards are not necessarily the kind of cards any of us like to make but are necessary. I already had the supplies out from the card I made yesterday so I decided to use groovy guava again. I really like the monochromatic look lately and I found inspiration from this card here. The only things I changed were the color and the layout somewhat.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Groovy Guava, Groovy Guava DSP; Ink: Craft White, Groovy Guava; Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Warmest Regards; Other: Making Memories Oval Cutter, Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Groovy Guava Ribbon, White Brads, Mat Pack, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Dimensionals

No comments: