Thursday, July 9, 2009

Trendy Trees




I wanted to try and make a card using all of the new "in colors" from Stampin' Up and this is what I came up with. This is a 5 1/4" square card. I didn't have any background paper that would work so I created my own. I used all of the ink colors to stamp the trees and the background. The ribbon is Melon Mambo with the polka dot side down. I think all of the colors work really well together.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede; Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede; Stamps: Trendy Trees, Wow Flowers; Other: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, Mat Pack, Dimensionals

No comments: