Sunday, October 18, 2009

Flower Tiles




This card is for the "Inspiration Challenge" that was posted on Splitcoast for Saturday. This was my inspiration for the card. I chose to use flowers that aren't so childlike but it isn't supposed to be an exact copy hence, the word "inspiration". The card base is 5 1/4" square using whisper white card stock and the flowers were stamped on 1 3/4" squares of whisper white card stock. The stamp set I used has long since been retired set called "Long Stemmed". If I'm not mistaken this stamp set was only available during "sale-a-brations". This will be given to a co-worker for her birthday. I hope she likes it.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Old Olive DSP; Ink: Palette Noir Black and Various SU Markers; Stamps: Long Stemmed (retired); Other: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: