Friday, October 9, 2009

Postage Stamp Santa




As you can see from the last few posts I'm trying to get a jump start on my Christmas cards this year. I'm not really into mass production cards since I like to make cards unique to the person I'm giving it to. This card has a very simple country feel to it and will probably go to one of my sisters. She loves the outdoors and lives in a log cabin quite out of the way so this card is right up her alley. I love the chocolate felt ribbon with the kraft card stock, it really gives it a handmade feel.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Kraft, Soft Suede; Ink: Soft Suede, Ruby Red, Versa Mark; Stamps: Christmas Punch, Winter Post; Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Postage Stamp Edge Scissors, Mat Pack, Alpine Ribbon Originals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy LOVE it. I still can't remember my password Susan