Thursday, October 15, 2009

Witch Hats




This is my submission for the card sketch challenge on splitcoast yesterday. I don't usually make many Halloween cards but I still need a few more to send to some family members. This will probably go to my in-laws. I've been trying to use up some of the older background papers from Stampin' Up that for some reason I seem to hoard. I realize that it doesn't do any good just sitting in my cabinet so I'm working diligently to use more background paper in my cards.


Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Basic Black, Halloween Night DSP; Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive; Stamps: Eat, Drink & Be Scary; Other: Wide Oval Punch, Star Punch, Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch, Dew Drops, Dimensionals, Ribbon from Michaels

No comments: