Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Thanksgiving Card




This is my submission for the sketch challenge on Splitcoast for this week. I never seem to complete the sketch challenges until later in the week, but at least I was able to stamp. This card will go to my son and his wife. This would be a good card for any man since it is simple without any frills. I still have a couple more Thanksgiving cards to make yet but they are for family members that live locally so I still have a couple more days to get them completed.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede DSP, Dusty Durango DSP; Ink: Soft Suede; Stamps: Happy Thanksgiving (unknown origin); Other: Dew Drops, Soft Suede Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch, Foam Leaves, Dimensionals

No comments: