Sunday, November 22, 2009

In Everything Give Thanks




This is the last Thanksgiving card I needed to make this year. Now I can start on my Christmas cards. I'm so glad I have this whole week off. Hopefully I'll be able to get most of my Christmas cards done. I love the way this card turned out. It is a 4 1/4" square card when it is closed. You can make it any size you wish just as long as your base card is twice the length as your card front so that when its folded or closed the base will be the same size as the card front. You can find the instructions here.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Background Paper (unknown); Ink: Palette Noir Black, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip; Stamps: Sun Ripened II, Happy Harmony; Other: Eggplant Grosgrain Ribbon, Dew Drops, Leafy Branch Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Making Memories Oval Cutting System, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Embroidered Grapes Sticker, Dimensionals

No comments: