Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving In the Garden




This card will be going to one of my sisters for Thanksgiving. I'm still not finished making my Thanksgiving cards yet. The colors used were from the color challenge on Splitcoast this week. The challenge was to use Always Artichoke, Real Red and Chocolate Chip and a neutral. I already had the image stamped and colored before I knew what the color challenge would be but, it wasn't difficult incorporating the colors with the image I wanted to use.
Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Real Red, Chocolate Chip; Ink: Basic Brown, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Scene in a Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Red Rhinestone Brad, Distressed Stripes Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

No comments: