Thursday, December 17, 2009

Another Snowflake Card




This card is exactly like the card in this post but using Old Olive ink and card stock instead of Purely Pomegranate. My favorite color is green and I found this ribbon at Michael's and knew that I wanted to purchase it to use in my card making. This card will be going to one of my sisters and it will be hand delivered so I don't need to worry about extra postage. I love how this card turned out and I like it even better that than the first card I made. Maybe its the colors I used but whatever it is, it is my favorite card that I made this year with the exception of my hippopotamus card here.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive; Ink: Old Olive, Mellow Moss; Stamps: Snowflakes; Other: Green Wide Satin Ribbon, Ticket Corner Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Dimensionals

No comments: