Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pink and Green Christmas




Pink and green trees are definitely not traditional Christmas colors but I love the colors together. These trees are from the same set as my previous post and since each image was mounted on its own wood block stamping the images is so much easier. I am trying to finish the cards that I need to mail and I only have a few more to make. Every year my goal is to start my Christmas cards early so that I'm not stressing trying to get them all done but somehow things never work out that way. Oh well.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, DSP unknown; Ink: Basic Brown, Pretty in Pink, Mellow Moss, So Saffron; Stamps: Festive Favorites; Other: Moss Gingham Ribbon, Silver Cord, Tag Punches, Word Window Punch, Decorative Buttons, Button Brads

No comments: