Thursday, January 7, 2010

Razzleberry Birthday




Happy New Year! I'm finally back and ready to stamp. The holidays were great but I'm glad things are finally settling down again. My tree is down and the decorations have all been put away and my house is back to normal again. Of course that will be short lived as we are doing some remodeling this year. Anyway, on to the card. This is for my sister who is celebrating her birthday this Saturday. Her favorite color is purple and I haven't used the Rich Razzleberry card stock much so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. I thought about stamping the cake image in the Razzleberry ink but wanted a little contrast so I chose to stamp it using Melon Mambo ink instead. I hope she likes her card.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange; Stamps: Birthday Whimsy; Other: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Small and Large Oval Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, White Signo Gel Pen, Sakura Glitter Pen, Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: