Friday, February 12, 2010

Easy Masculine Card




Another card for one of my co-workers. Didn't I tell you this was going to be a very busy month for cards (especially for co-workers). As I mentioned in my previous post, I always struggle trying to come up with ideas for masculine cards. It's even more difficult when its for someone you work with. The background paper I used is some that I've had for a couple of years (yes I said years). I'm really trying my best to use the supplies that I already have but its not always that easy. We all like to keep current with the new items out there. Thank goodness paper never goes out of style or I would be in trouble. Notice how the only thing that is stamped on this card are the words "happy birthday". I guess you can't get more basic than that.

Supplies Used: Paper: Going Gray, Night of Navy, Background Paper (unknown); Ink: Basic Black; Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Black Eyelets, Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: