Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wish Big Birthday




There are so many birthdays in February...my daughter, my grandson, four of my co-workers and then of course there is Valentine's Day. This is going to be a busy card making month. This card is for a co-worker. For some reason I usually make her a card using pink but this year I wanted to do something different. So instead of pink I used Rose Red...not sure how far that is from pink but I went with it. This card came together quickly even though the cake is paper pieced. Making sure the cuts are clean was the most difficult part of this card. To make it easier when cutting small items use paper snips and move the paper as opposed to the scissors.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Rose Red, Rose Red DSP; Ink: Basic Black; Stamps: Bitty Birthday, Short & Sweet; Other: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Scallop Trim Corner Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, White Signo Gel Pen, Dimensionals


No comments: