Thursday, April 1, 2010

Foam Daisies!




My original idea for this card was to make my own flowers from felt and flower dies but, when I was at Michael's, I saw a package of these pre-cut foam daisies that already had adhesive on them I thought I would try to create a card using them. The package had purple, pink, yellow, orange and green foam flowers in it in various sizes. This card was for a co-worker's birthday and her favorite color is purple. It was very easy to put together and I think I created this card in less than 10 minutes. The card base is the standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and the white layer was cut at 4" x 3 1/2". Before removing the adhesive backing from the foam pieces I decided where I wanted each element to be and then adhered them to the white layer. The rhinestones were attached using crystal effects. The sentiment is from the Chit Chat rub-ons and then I added the ribbon to finish.
Supplies Used: Paper: Lovely Lilac, Whisper White; Other: Lovely Lilac Grosgrain Ribbon, Chit Chat Rub-ons, Foam Flowers, Rhinestones, Crystal Effects

No comments: