Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friendly Monsters




This card was inspired by the card I saw here. I changed some things from the original idea but to me the point of CASing something is to make it your own. My little monsters all have noses and none of them have fangs. With the exception of the ribbon and the googlie eyes, everything is from Stampin' Up. This was very easy to create and took hardly any time at all to put together. This will be for my grandson for Halloween. He is 2 1/2 and I didn't want to give him something that was too scary and these monsters seem friendly.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Only Orange, Yoyo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Green Galore, Creepy Crawly DSP; Ink: Black; Other: 2 Step Owl Punch, Large Star Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Work Window Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Googlie Eyes, Black Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Sticky Strip Tape, Tombow Glue, Crystal Effects

No comments: