Monday, October 11, 2010

Friendship Flowers




I only used one stamp on this card but because the background paper is so bright and bold it doesn't need more than one stamped image. I got my inspiration from this card but I didn't use as many elements or layers.
 
This is another card for the "Hope You Can Cling To" challenges on Splitcoast. One of the challenges was to create a card using one or more of the colors from the Cancer Ribbon Awareness chart. You can view that here. I chose yellow and orange because those 2 colors bring awareness to 4 different cancers. Yellow brings awareness to bladder and sarcoma/bone cancer and orange brings awareness to kidney cancer and leukemia. I hope you get the chance to participate in some of the challenges.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Certainly Celery, Greenhouse Gala DSP; Ink: Pumpkin Pie; Stamps: Friends Never Fade; Other: Scallop Trim Border Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon, Sun Sparkle Glitter, Two-way Glue Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: