Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Girlfriends




This is another challenge card and the challenge was to incorporate sewing/stitching with friendship. I didn't really want to set my sewing machine up so I opted to add a little faux stitching to this card. I also think the grid design on the green paper looks like stitching and I didn't have to do anything to it. This card came together fairly quickly. It took me longer to paper pierce and highlight with my white gel pen than it did to stamp and color my image. I wish I would have used my blender pen with the blush blossom ink since the skin looks a little blotchy. You don't notice it so much in person but apparently the camera picks up every little mistake.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Barely Banana, Always Artichoke, Spring Flowers DSP; Ink: Black, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Pocket Fun, Edgy Eloquence; Other: Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, White Gel Pen, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: