Saturday, October 2, 2010

Give Thanks




Another SCS Free For All challenge card. I had another Top Note Die frame leftover and decided to make another card similar to the one I posted yesterday. I recently purchased the color spritzing tool and I had to try it. The next time I use it I'll probably be less exuberant with the ink than I was for this card. You can really get carried away with the spritzer but the effect is great. This card was colored in with various SU markers and a blender pen. The sentiment was punched out with the wide oval punch and then I punched out 2 more in early espresso and layered them all together. The frame and the sentiment were mounted with dimensionals.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso; Ink: Black, Early Espresso, Various SU Markers; Stamps: Season of Thanks; Other: Top Note Die, Wide Oval Punch, Color Spritzer, Dimensionals

No comments: