Saturday, October 16, 2010

All About The Ribbon




I've had this decorative paper for years now and as I've stated in many of my posts "I really want to use the supplies I already have". Of course that will take years! Can you believe a card with no stamping?! I really like how this card turned out and what a great way to use decorative paper. The hardest part is getting all the scallops lined up and spaced about the same. Each layer is adhered with dimensionals. But to me the star of the card is the ribbon, snowflakes and button. Just by changing the paper and embellishments this card could be used for almost any occasion.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Cerise DSP; Other: Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestones, Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, Acetate Snowflake, Little Felt Flurries, Narrow Red Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: