Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shimmery Snowflakes




This card is a 5" square card and the snowflake images each measure 1 1/2" square. The embossed snowflake background, snowflake images and sentiment were spritzed with frost white shimmer paint mixed with rubbing alcohol. It is a great way to get the effect of shimmery white card stock without the cost. I'm trying to use some of the supplies that SU has discontinued and the pink passion card stock isn't an easy color for me to use. Now that I've made this card I think I'll have several more to make just so I can use this card stock.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion; Ink: Cotton Candy Kaleidacolor; Stamps: Patterned Pines, Sparkling Season; Other: Snowflake Embossing Folder, Frost White Shimmer Paint, Rhinestone Brads, Dimensionals

No comments: