Sunday, October 10, 2010

Simply Oak Leaves




This is a very simple card but the leaf elements stand out which is the effect I wanted. I love the look embossing gives a card and I use it frequently in my cards. This card incorporates two of my favorite embossing folders and neither one competes with the other. The leave image was stamped twice using the Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves ink onto very vanilla card stock and then cut out. Both the leaves and the card base were spritzed with gold pearl ex powder mixed with hairspray. The leaves were mounted on the panel with dimensionals which was wrapped with twine and then the panel was mounted to the card front using dimensionals.

Supplies Used: Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip; Ink: Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves, Chocolate Chip; Stamps: Autumn Leaf Prints, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Square Lattice and Script Embossing Folders, Word Window Punch, Gold Pearl Ex Spritz, Twine, Dimensionals

No comments: