Monday, October 25, 2010

Thanks




This is another card for the challenges I been participating in on Splitcoast. This challenge was called 3...2...1... and the challenge was to use 3 design papers, 2 embellishments and 1 ribbon. The embellishments had to be things like brads, eyelets, buttons and not glitter, glimmer mist, sparkly fluff, etc. Of course I have 3 design papers and I even paper pieced the dress with one of them, my embellishments are wire and dew drops and 1 ribbon. I had a hard time deciding what embellishments to use and chose to "highlight" the steam from the coffee mug with wire and add the 3 dew drops to the upper left corner.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, DCWV Stack; Ink: Black, Cameo Coral, Blush Blossom, Creamy Caramel; Stamps: Hot Stuff (My Favorite Things); Other: Camelia Pink MS Seam Binding, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dew Drops, Wire

No comments: