Friday, April 29, 2011

Tender Toile Easter




I can't believe how long its been since I posted something on my blog. I know that Easter has passed but I'm going to post the card that I gave to my son and daughter-in-law. I wanted to try the faux fabric technique and thought that this stamp would lend itself well to that. The image was stamped with versa mark ink and embossed with black embossing powder and then using a bleach pen I bleached out the bunny and the leaves. Once the bleach was dry I colored in the leaves using a pear pizzazz marker, punched out the image with an oval punch, embossed it with the square lattice embossing folder,distressed the edges and then mounted it to the scalloped oval. I used card stock that has been discontinued since I am still trying to use up my old supplies.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Eggplant Envy, Mauve Mist; Ink: Versa Mark, Black, Pear Pizzazz; Stamps: Tender Toile, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Other: Black Embossing Powder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Scallop Border Punch, Small Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Oval Scallop Punch, Bleach, White Taffeta Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Rhinestone, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals

No comments: