Saturday, October 15, 2011

Birthday Bee




This challenge was titled "things are looking up" and the challenge was to create a card with things we can see when look up (birds, bees, balloons, airplanes, clouds, sky, stars, sun, rainbows, sunsets, mountains...you get the idea!). I've had this image stamped for quite some time now and I finally had a chance to use it. When I saw the background paper it reminded me of honeycomb and I knew I had to use it. Needless to say, my colors came directly from the background paper and it gave me the opportunity to use up more of the discontinued card stock that I have.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Mauve Mist, Soft Suede, KI Memories Celebrate Life Paper Pad; Stamps: Stampendous Bee, Small Sayings; Ink: Black, Various SU Markers; Other: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Atyou Spica Glitter Pen, Dew Drops, Dimensionals

No comments: