Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Looking in on you




The title for this post was the actual title given to the HYCCT challenge. It is the idea of looking in on someone who is battling an illness whether it be a temporary sickness or a battle for their life. Hence the challenge of a window card. I decided that if I were looking in on someone from a distance I would send them a "get well" card so that is what I went with. To create the window I used my circle nestabilities dies and stamped the sentiment through the window using my stamp-a-ma-jig to get the correct placement. The white layer was embossed using the finial press embossing folder and then the flowers were adhered using mini glue dots. Once I had the flowers on the card seemed off balance so I decided to add the bow.

Supplies Used: Paper: Whisper White, Cameo Coral; Ink: Cameo Coral; Stamps: Versatile Verses; Other: Nestabilities Circle Dies, Finial Press Embossing Folder, American Crafts Greenhouse Flowers, Rhinestone Brads, MS Seam Binding Ribbon Camelia Pink, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: