Friday, January 13, 2012

Age is all in your Mind!




This is the card I made for my husband's birthday. I saw this card and loved how simple the look was but I knew it took some effort to create. I don't own the stamp set "Delightful Dozen" so I had to come up with something else to put in the circle. I started looking through my supplies and came across some rub-ons with this sentiment and it was perfect. I had to cut the sentiment down into strips that would fit into the circle and I love how it turned out.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Bring on the Cake
Paper: Very Vanilla, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Ink: Black
Accessories: Rub-ons, 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Photo Corner Punch, Library Clip, Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: