Monday, July 23, 2012

Vintage Looking Wallpaper


This is a card I made for one of my co-workers.  I really wanted to use the Fresh Vintage stamp but I didn't want the image to be just one color so I used various markers to color the flowers and stems.  I used my stamp-a-ma-jig so that the images were place exactly where I wanted them.  Once I had the piece stamped it looked like old fashioned wallpaper to me so I kept the other elements simple so that the background would be the star. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Whisper White, Lovely Lilac
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Pixie Pink, Brilliant Blue, Sage Shadow (all markers)
Accessories: Stamp-a-ma-jig, Oval Nestablities, Wide Oval Punch, Designer Frame Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Pearls, Rhinestone, Lace, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Dimensionals

No comments: