Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall Leaves



HYCCT Challenge Dated October 6th - 3 Dies/Punches and a Sentiment

So far with the HYCCT challenges I haven't done much stamping and for this card I only stamped the sentiment.  I actually made 2 of these cards and changed the sentiment on one of them to give as a birthday card to a friend of mine.  Since the challenge was to incorporate 3 dies or punches and a sentiment I wasn't sure if the leaves would qualify as only 1 die since they are all on the same die even though they are all different so that is why I used the word window punch and modern label punch for my sentiment.  I don't own the stamp sent that coordinates with this die because when I purchased the die I knew that I would use embossing folders with the various leaves. I really like the look of each of the leaves with the various embossing folders.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green
Ink:  Early Espresso
Accessories:  Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Various Embossing Folders, Close to Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon, Linen Thread, Summer Sun Corduroy Button, Tombow Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: