Sunday, October 7, 2012

I'm Finally Back!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts for the past 2 months.  I was enjoying the beautiful summer, my grandson, gardening and planning a family trip to Disney World.  We are back and had a wonderful time and now I am back in my stamp room making cards for the "Hope You Can Cling To" (HYCCT) challenges over at Splitcoaststampers.  It is a great way to jump start creativity and helps me get back into card making to gear up for all of the Christmas cards that I still need to make. 


The first challenge was to create a card that "reflects the absolutely essential part of your style".  For me that would be anything with texture, dimension, multiple layers, patterned paper, embossing and throw in a little math calculation.  I'm definitely not a "clean and simple" card maker.  I love how this card came out and just by changing the colors, papers and sentiment it would be great for anyone.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Hope Is...
Paper: Confetti White, Crumb Cake, Rose Romance, Chocolate Chip, Rebecca DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Nestablities Scallop Squares, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Pearls, Vintage Faceted Button, Linen Thread, Fantasy Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Tombow Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments: