Monday, October 8, 2012

Wonderful, Perfect, Beautiful, Marvelous, Friend



HYCCT Challenge Dated October 3rd- Five Words 

The challenge was to incoporate 5 different words on a card.  After searching through all my sentiment stamps and not really coming up with anything, I remembered that I still had some rub-ons from Stampin' Up that I hadn't used.  When I pulled this out the words practically jumped out at me.  So now I had the words I wanted to use I just needed a sketch to make them work together cohesively.  I used sketch #75 from the Mojo Monday blog.

Supplies Used:
Paper:  Whisper White, Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss DSP, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories:  Bright Delight Rub-ons, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Border Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals

No comments: