Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fresh Vintage Postage



HYCCT Challenge Dated October 25th - Let's Lick This Thing

There were two challenges posted for October 25th.  The first challenge was to create a card inspired by postage.  I really wanted to used the postage stamp from the Fresh Vintage stamp set and I had so many ideas I went in search of a sketch challenge to focus my thoughts.  Using a card sketch can really help in many ways.  I decided on SC356 and my card just came together. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Fresh Vintage
Paper:  Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Ballet Blue, DCWV Summer Mat Stack
Ink:  Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Ballet Blue
Accessories:  Scallop Border Punch, 1" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Green Galore Grosgrain Ribbon, Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments: