Sunday, November 4, 2012

Snowy Forest



HYCCT Challenge Dated October 31st - A Walk in the Woods

This challenge was to be inspired by the outdoors.  My inspiration comes from my own backyard.  Where I live there are lots of trees and animals and in the winter when things are covered in snow it is so peaceful looking.  I stamped the evergreen trees on glossy white card stock and used sponge daubers to fill in around the trees and to add the moon and sky.  The snow was created using craft white ink and white embossing powder.  I added the printed polka dot acetate sheet from the "Clearly Thanks" printed window sheets over the top and cut an oval in another layer of white card stock to create my window.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree
Paper:  Whisper White, Glossy White, Always Artichoke, Clearly Thanks Printed Window Sheets
Ink:  Old Olive, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Not Quite Navy, Craft White
Accessories:  Oval Nestabilities Die, White Embossing Powder, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Northern Frost Snowflakes Die, Rhinestone, Mini Glue Dots

No comments: