Saturday, January 5, 2013

Elegant Wedding


Happy New Year!  

The first post of 2013 is a wedding card I gave to my nephew and his wife. They were married on New Year's Eve in Providence, RI. A great time was had by all!  I wanted the card to reflect the colors from the wedding invitation which had a hint of bright pink.

This card is a CASE of one created by Jenna Barber. She embossed the rose images with black embossing powder and I used white embossing powder but it is basically the same card.

I did not make any resolutions this year but decided instead to set goals that hopefully, will be attainable. One of my goals for the year is to upload to my blog more often. I hope to post something on a weekly basis and hopefully several times a week. 

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Fifth Avenue Floral, Occasional Quotes
Paper:  Whisper White, Black, Pink Passion
Ink:  Versa Mark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, White Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: