Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Patchwork Squares


This is card number 3 for the Christmas card challenge using non-traditional colors.  These challenges are inspiring me to use some of the products that Stampin' Up has discontinued, especially card stock.  I used mellow moss and pale plum card stock and ink for this card which has been discontinued for some time.  I know some demonstrators either sell, donate or just get rid of discontinued card stock and stamps but I just can't seem to part with them.  I know that I will be able to use a good deal of supplies with these challenges and I hope that others will be inspired by my creations.  

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Winter Patches, Four the Holidays, Blizzard Wheel
Paper:  Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Ink:  Black, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Accessories:  Mini Buttons, Jewels, 1 1/4" Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Dots Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Twill Tape, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

What a lovely card! The richness of your "pinky" type colors are very pretty - so different from pastels or blues. I've pinned your card to remember to use this color and to help with some of my smaller "inchie" style stamps, too. Your dry embossing and details are just beautiful!