Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sparkling Cupcake


Since I've posted Christmas cards for the past few days I figured I needed to get back to more traditional cards.  Just a quick birthday card using some of the discontinued items in my stash.  I'm not sure how much I really like this card and I always wonder whether I should post something that I'm not completely happy with.  I think all of us have days when what we pictured in our head doesn't turn out exactly like we had hoped and I think it is a good learning experience.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Sweet Cake
Paper:  Whisper White, Orchid Opulence, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Orchid Opulence, Ballet Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Ticket Corner Punch, Stripes Embossing Folder, Orchid Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Details Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Rhinestones, Dimensionals

No comments: