Saturday, February 9, 2013

Concord Crush Birthday


This year in addition to participating in the Christmas card challenges (CCC) on Splitcoaststampers I also decided to participate in the all occasion card challenges (AOCC).  Each month there are two challenges posted on the 1st and the 15th.  I thought, if I could create four cards each month I would have a nice collection of cards for various occasions but I'm really concentrating on birthdays.   I completed and posted the cards I created for the January 2013 CCC and I'm finally posting the cards I made for the January 2013 AOCC.  

The first challenge was to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) a card that we have in our favorites.  I chose this card to CASE which interestingly enough was a CASE of this card.  I changed the colors and the sentiment and I also used sahara sand card stock instead of crumb cake.


Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Bordering on Romance, You're My Type
Paper:  Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Concord Crush
Ink:  Versa Mark, Wisteria Wonder, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Concord Crush Ribbon, Pearls

No comments: