Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Star Wars Angry Birds


My grandson turned 5 this past week and when I asked him what kind of party he wanted he knew exactly what he wanted...an Angry Birds Star Wars party.  I've made his birthday cake every year and I try to make the card to match the theme.  The cake was the easy part since I was able to purchase the small characters but the card was a bigger challenge.  I spent most of one day just punching and gluing all the little pieces but the result was exactly what I had hoped for.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  You're My Type, Let it Snow
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Midnight Muse, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Black, Basic Gray, Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Brushed Silver
Ink: Black, Illuminate Shimmer Watermark
Accessories:  Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies, Crop-a-Dile, 1/4", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle Punches, 1/4" Square Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Small & Large Oval Punches, Pennant Builder Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Paper Snips, Multi-Purpose Adhesive, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Silver Glitter Pen, Dimensionals

No comments: