Friday, March 8, 2013

Secret Garden Anniversary

 
This is my 2nd card for the AOCC using two or more dies.  I wasn't originally going to buy this set since I have so many flower stamps already but I couldn't resist because it had the matching framelit dies.  It was so nice not having to "fussy" cut the flowers.  I wanted the embossed layer of mellow moss card stock to stand out a little more so I used a sponge dauber and white craft ink to highlight the embossing.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Secret Garden, All Year Cheer III
Paper:  Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Rose Romance, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Ink:  Versa Mark, Soft Suede, Rose Red, White Craft
Accessories:  Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Oval & Scallop Oval Nestabilities Dies, Secret Garden Framelits, Little Leaves Sizzlits, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, White Embossing Powder, Frost White Shimmer Mist, Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments: